As the holiday season comes to a close and we prepare to take down our Holiday Gift Guide, I thought it would be fun to share the top 10 most popular gifts from the holiday season. Some are on sale during the After Christmas Sales. Others you may want to file away for upcoming birthdays or put on a future birthday wish list of your own!
2. Dudley Stephens Cobble Hill – As I predicted, my favorite fleece turtleneck sold out in many sizes early in the holiday season but they still have so many wonderful styles available.
3. Align Pants – I gave my sister these leggings for Christmas in a fun print!
4. Peter Millar Polo – Y’all really liked Peter Millar this season! And we obviously have a lot of Texas fans on DSG;). Don’t miss all their collegiate shirts.
5. Lake Pajamas – Top pajama brand by far on DoSayGive!
8. Simple Human Mirror – I am so glad y’all took my word that this is the best makeup mirror ever. Once you see yourself it it, you know what I mean. You’ll never want to apply makeup without it again.
9. Birdies – The shoes that are slippers that are shoes! Did you get some? I received a gift card and can’t wait to order some. Just can’t decide which ones!
10. Allbirds – Many claim these are the most comfortable sneakers ever. A great travel shoe for men and women!
Bonus #11 because it’s perfect to chill that New Year’s Eve champagne: the Vinglace Wine Insulator!
Just because our Holiday Gift Guide is going away doesn’t mean that we won’t have great gift ideas. We will launch our permanent gift guide soon so you can find gifts for occasions throughout the year including birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, baptism, sympathy gifts and more. Subscribe to DoSayGive to get notice of our launch!
Happy New Year!