DoSayGive’s Holiday Gift Guide launched this week and the response has been overwhelming! I am so glad this guide is helping you streamline your holiday shopping. Today I want to highlight 10 amazing gift for the traveler in your life. You may want to add some of these to your wishlist!
1. The perfect duffle and suitcase:I splurged and got an Away suitcase a few years ago and haven’t looked back. They say these bags last a lifetime and I believe them, the quality is outstanding. And both men and women love. Get $20 of at checkout when you use this link. Tip: Get ” The Bigger Carry-On” without the ejectable battery. This gives you more space to pack and you have to take out the battery at airports anyway.
I always bring my Barrington Gifts Cabin Bag as well. It has been on our permanent gift guide for years. These are custom made and can be individually designed by you- so fun!
2. Barrington Tote: I said I love Barrington bags and I meant it! This spacious Barrington tote is perfect to carry on a flight or to carry for day outings while traveling (especially with kids!).
3. Packing Cubes: Admittedly, I was a bit skeptical of these at first. But let me tell you, packing cubes are life changing! I use them to organize my clothes at the start of a trip and then on the way home, I can use them to separate my clean and dirty clothes. I love this set. But this Amazon set is great, too. Also love the gold set in our Women’s Gift Guide.
4. Clutch: On the topic of savvy packing, I always tuck a small clutch or crossbody bag in my suitcase. I like to have a small dressier bag to carry to dinners. This bag by Tory Burch is a classic!
5. White + Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap: I love this cashmere travel wrap. I keep it with me during flights and I love that it can be dressed up to wear during a trip as well. The wrap makes an excellent gift as well- it is always a top pick on our holiday gift guide!
6. Packbands: One of those things you never knew you needed but then can’t live without! Packbands are SO handy when traveling. I use them to keep my duffle bag and suitcase together while heading through the airport and they are also great for keeping phone and laptop chargers neatly packed away in my bags. These are on our Stocking Stuffers Guide with an exclusive coupon code! Use code DSG15 for 15% OFF + free shipping!
7. Aday White Blouse: Best. Shirt Ever. This white blouse is a classic wardrobe staple and it is perfect for travel! It’s wrinkle resistant, UV protectant, lightweight, and quick drying. And, it can be styled in tons on different ways. What more could you want?!
8. Nordstrom Leggings: I pair my Aday blouse with these leggings for a comfortable but put-together travel outfit. I’ll rewear the leggings while hiking, working out, or taking walks during the trip!
Dallas-based Lee Cordon is a wife and mother of four who years ago had a dream to create a place where women could be encouraged to love their friends and family well. DoSayGive is now a go-to destination for gracious etiquette, meaningful gift ideas, classic style, and intentional motherhood.