1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6| 7 | 8 | 9| 10
When I send a gift long distance I want three things: I want it to be easy to order. I want it to come nicely packaged. And I want it to be make the recipient smile with delight. The gifts in today’s post meet those criteria – whether for a family member in another state or a customer you want to thank at year’s end!
1. Le Gourmet Baking Cookies – These shortbread cookies have been sold at Neimans for years but you can also buy them on their website or at their Dallas location. They are yummy and the colorful cookies in the clear packaging are so cute!
2. S’Mores Kit – A darling gift to send to a family with young children. This S’Mores kit was such a hit in our house!
3. Amaryllis in Bamboo Container – A double blooming amaryllis is always a good gift but even better from Gardenuity. Have you heard of this neat company? Such a cool concept. Free shipping with code ALLFREESHIP.
4. Carl the Melting Snowman – Another great gift for a family. This snowman is full of rich hot chocolate mix. Watch him melt in a pot of milk – the children love it!
5. Merry Cheese Crips Tin – Who doesn’t love cheese straws? And these come in a bright and festive “Merry” tin. Great customer gift!
6. Sugarfina Gift Sets – These aren’t your drug store gummies. Sugarfina always gets it right with their packaging and ships free at this retailer.
7. Monogrammed Throw with Free Monogramming and Gift Wrap – Mark and Graham is always a first stop when looking to send a gift long distance because their gift wrapping is free and so beautifully done. This personalized festive throw would be great for a client or a family member. One cannot have enough throws! Many of their gifts have free shipping, too. See this post and this post more gifts from Mark and Graham.
8. Williams-Sonoma Croissants – Send someone these for their Christmas morning breakfast! My mom does this for us every year and we love the tradition. Pull them out the freezer the night before and by morning your house smells like a Parisian boulangerie!
9. Maggie Louise Confections – I love a good chocolate gift – especially really unique chocolates like these!
10. Jammit Jam – Great packaging and love that their jams have tasting suggestions on the back of the jars. Their spicy gift box ($30) is perfect to balance all the sweets people receive during the holidays.
Remember we have very research gourmet and business gift guides, too, with so many wonderful client, customer, personalized and food gifts!
Browse our full holiday gift guide here.