If panic has set in because you still haven’t ordered gifts for your clients, your elderly grandfather a few states away, or your best friend’s family, today’s post is for you. Ten gourmet gifts you can still get in time for Christmas!
1. Janie’s Cakes – So easy to order and SO delicious. These come beautifully packaged and make long distance gift-giving so easy!
2. Cheryl’s Cookies – I was a little skeptical to order cookies from a company owned by 1-800-Flowers (sorry, but true) but y’all their sugar cookies are so good! A box of 24 or 36 is the perfect gift to send to a doctor’s office or a smaller box is great for elderly grandparents. They are always having good sale promotions, too.
3. Williams Sonoma Croissants – One of my go-to gifts and a Christmas morning tradition for our family. These ship frozen directly from a famous bakery. Keep in the freezer until the night before you want to bake. Let rise and in the morning you will have croissants (almost) as good as Paris!
4. Neiman Marcus Annual Popcorn Tin – Who doesn’t love receiving a big popcorn tin? This is the big size with three flavors and it ships free – yay! A great thing to send a customer or your best friend’s family a few states away.
5. Joy Macarons Assorted Set from Neiman Marcus – Dallas’ favorite macarons are now available for national delivery thanks to Neiman Marcus! These are so so good and will wow your friends and colleagues this Christmas.
6. Neiman Marcus “Rose” Fruit and Nut Tray – Another great idea for a client or customer. Free shipping, too!
7. Maggie Louise Naught or Nice Chocolate Sampler Box – You can get chocolates from this darling Austin-based chocolatier at Nordstrom with free shipping! So many cute gift boxes including smaller sizes.
8. Stonewall Kitchen’s Breakfast Gift Basket – I love Stonewall Kitchen’s gift sets because they are on Amazon and come already wrapped in shrink-wrapped gift baskets. So easy! Different sizes available.
9. Harry & David Christmas Pears – You can never go wrong with Harry & David pears! For family, friends, clients, it’s a gift you know will get consumed.
10. Sugarfina Holiday Bento Box – A $40 gift that makes at statement and has free shipping! These gourmet bento boxes filled with delightfully-flavored Sugarfina candy will bring anyone Christmas cheer this year!