If panic has set in because you still haven’t ordered gifts for your clients, your grandfather a few states away, or your best friend’s family, this post is for you. Ten gourmet gifts you can still get in time for Christmas!
1. Janie’s Cakes – So easy to order and SO delicious. These Texas cakes come beautifully packaged and make long distance gift-giving so easy!
2. Williams-Sonoma Croissants – One of my go-to gifts and a Christmas morning tradition for our family. Keep in the freezer until the night before you want to bake. Let rise and in the morning you will have croissants (almost) as good as the ones you’ll find in Paris!
3. Neiman Marcus Annual Popcorn Tin – Who doesn’t love receiving a big popcorn tin? This is the big size with three flavors and it ships free! A great thing to send a customer or your best friend’s family a few states away.
4. Joy Macarons Assorted Set from Neiman Marcus – Dallas’ favorite macarons are now available for national delivery thanks to Neiman Marcus! These are so so good and will wow your friends and colleagues.
5. Neiman Marcus “Rose” Fruit and Nut Tray – Another great idea for a client or customer. Free shipping, too!
8. Bouche Du Noel Cake – So pretty to send to long distance family!
9. Harry & David Christmas Pears – You can never go wrong with Harry & David pears! For family, friends, clients — it’s a gift you know will get consumed.
10. Southern Baked Pies – Last but definitely not least! Southern Baked Pies has the best selection of both sweet and savory pies. Their 2023 holiday order deadline is December 19, so be sure to order ASAP!