I’ve received several emails from readers asking if I have Valentine’s gift ideas for their husbands. You bet I do! I’m highlighting some today but remember you can browse gift ideas for any occasion under the Gift Ideas tab on DoSayGive’s homepage. (Just under the logo on a mobile phone!)
First, I wanted to show y’all this gift crate I created for my husband to give someone as a thank you gift. But this Sugarfina’s new Tito’s collaboration (above) would make a great gift for your Valentine as well, especially if he loves sweets. Give by itself or add a bottle of Tito’s in a gift basket kit for a unique gift! (See sources at bottom of post for wooden crate info.)
Here are some more fun gift ideas for him:
Also, don’t forget about subscription gifts like a wine club or experience gifts that y’all can use for date nights:
- Concert tickets
- Cooking class at a local Farmers Market. Central Market in Dallas offers unique classes.
- Brewery or distillery tour. Here’s a list of brewery tours in Dallas. Western Son in Pilot Point (north of Dallas) has tours (and concerts on warmer weekends).
- Beer or wine and cheese pairing class. Scardello in Dallas, for example.
- Gift certificate for date night at Top Golf or movie night.
- Uber gift card paired with a gift card to his favorite restaurant.
- A trip!
Don’t forget to browse year round DoSayGive’s Gift Guide for Him for more great ideas for birthdays, anniversaries, and more. And this Valentine’s Day inspiration board has some pretty intimates that you know he’d really love this February 14th;).
Sources: Crate from US Box (but minimum number required to order) or use one of World Market’s gift basket sets that come with everything you need!