Another holiday season in the books, and another Holiday Gift Guide in the books too! We are so glad our Holiday Gift Guide was a help to so many this year, and as the holiday season wraps up we thought it would be fun to share the top gifts from our 2023 Holiday Gift Guide. So you can see what was on everyone’s list, and potentially do a little post-Christmas shopping yourself. Bonus: Many of these items are now on sale!
1. The Simplehuman mirror is always a big hit on our gift guide, this year especially so. And it’s on sale right now at QVC!
2. The Nodpod BODY weighted blanket was another best seller — it’s great for relaxing, which many of us are surely looking forward to after all the holiday festivities!
3. The Mini Venice Bag from DeMillier is so beautiful, a true classic you’ll have in your wardrobe for years!
4. Brenda Bogart’s The Art of Advent book is a beautiful way to turn our hearts to the true meaning of the season. Stock up on these for next year!
5. Tecovas cowboy boots are the best! They carry so many styles for men, women, and children — perhaps now is the time to treat yourself to a new pair!
6. The Dior Beauty creme is an iconic beauty staple and a must for the winter months! Perfect for keeping bedside or at your desk. AND only $30!?
7. The Hatch alarm and sound machine is just the thing to rise and shine in the new year! And it makes those early morning wake up calls a little easier, which is a big bonus.
8. Is there anything more luxurious than a towel warmer in the winter? Works for blankets and robes, too! On sale now!
9. Audrey Durden’s monogrammed cuff is always a DoSayGive favorite — you can add monograms of children or grandchildren to the cuff and wear all year long!
10. Get ready for spring in your backyard with this digital bird feeder! A great gift for spring birthdays!
And don’t miss our After Christmas Sale post for more great things on sale this week! We’ll update it as more sales pop up, so be sure to check back to see what great deals you can find.