We’ve all been there — it’s a few days before Christmas, and you realize you have one last gift to buy. Or you haven’t found that perfect something for a special someone. Or a gift doesn’t arrive in time (hello, shipping delays). Sometimes gift cards can feel impersonal, but we’ve found a host of fabulous experiences that anyone would love to receive. We’ve even suggested some thoughtful ways to gift these experience so they have something to open on Christmas Day. So easy, so much fun, and still personal!
10 Great Favorite Experience Gifts
1. Masterclass membership. Membership includes access to 100+ classes taught by experts all over the world in fields like cooking, science, photography, sports and more. Tweens and teens might love the Steph Curry class (pair with a basketball!), teen girls might enjoy this class with Bobbi Brown (pair with makeup brushes!) and your history buff dad might love the class from Doris Kearns Goodwin (pair with one of her books or a notepad and pen!). There are so many classes and members get to take whatever they want! Gift memberships here.
3. A virtual cooking class with the stars of The Great British Bake Off! How fun does this sound? Gift a cooking class voucher with a spatula set or a new baking pan! Fun family gift as well! And something you can do virtually with family around the country.
6. Guided hunting or fishing trip! We have several ideas on our guide.
8. Treat them to a new craft or hobby! This online stitching class with Hibiscus Linens would be so fun. Teens would love this bullet journaling class paired with the pens on our stocking stuffer guide and bullet journal on our teen guide.
9. A fun subscription box! Women and teen girls would love the Allure Beauty box. This art subscription box is popular for tweens and teens and we have so many subscription boxes on our children’s experience gift guide including a Disney one, Lovevery for babies and toddlers, a Hot Wheels box, and a lego subscription box!
Do you have an experience gift recommendation? Share below!