I think everyone should have a few go-to recipes that are easy and crowd pleasing, whether you’re making them at home for your family or taking them with you to a big gathering. They don’t have to be complicated (the best ones usually aren’t!), and they don’t have to be anything fancy! Today I am sharing an amazing hot crab dip recipe that you serve with crostini. It’s so easy and so good!
When we were in Florida recently, we took advantage of having all that fresh seafood nearby and made this crab dip that we couldn’t get enough of. We used the freshest crab available (so find a good fish market or seafood counter so you can do the same) and lots of spices for lots of flavor.
It was such a hit that I couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you! This dip is perfect for parties or happy hours. Just serve with crostini and plenty of fresh lemon and you’re all set. Enjoy!
- 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Sharp Cheddar (Shredded)
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Paprika
- 16 Ounces of Lump Crab Meat
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Parsley
- 1/2 tsp of Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Mix all ingredients (except 1/3 of cheddar and crab) together in a bowl.
- Fold in crab.
- Spread in an ungreased casserole dish. (9 x 12 will work – we used this Staub that’s 10 x 14.)
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and cheese starts to brown.
Serve with crostini.
Enjoy! Happy Entertaining!