Sharing the 10 best buys the last weekend of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale plus more weekend sales this Tax-Free Weekend. Everything is in stock at the time of posting!
It’s Tax-Free Weekend here in Texas and in 11 other states this weekend. In Texas, it means you can buy children’s clothing, shoes, and school supplies for under $100 tax-free at stores big and small both in store and online.
Note: at the time of posting ALL of these were in stock. (If sold out keep checking because Nordstrom keeps restocking popular items!):
- The North Face ThermoBall Coat ($169.90/$
230) – In stock in all sizes in this gray color, love the feminine cut of this coat. You will have this one for years! Also, don’t miss out on kids‘ and men’s North Face Coats, too!
- PMD Personal Microderm Device Kit ($106/$159) – I have been eyeing this for over a year. I finally bought it last week! I can’t tell you how I like it yet (I will, though!) but it consistently gets great reviews and this is one of the best prices I’ve seen on it.
- Tory Burch Hobo $329/$
499– Update: this keeps going in and out of stock in black and tan, but it’s a beauty and would be so good-looking this fall.
- Ribbed Merino Blend Top $44.90/$
68– Might want to buy this in several colors – a great everyday layering piece that hugs the body but isn’t too tight. See photo below of me in the cream color.
- Natori “Feathers” Underwire Bra $44.90/$
68– I get it. Bras are hard to shop online. But this is one worth buying a size or two and sending back what doesn’t work. This is a consistently top-rated bra and comes in several colors and since my bra collection needs some freshening up, I just ordered one, too
- NARS “Nordstrom Best” Cheek Palette $65 – Blushes, highlighter, and, bronzer for a fresh fall look. The retail value of this is $124!
- AG Stilt Jeans Cigarette Leg Jeans -$149 – These will be $225 after the sale! In stock in all sizes. Whether you buy these or some other designer jeans, remember these #NSale jeans are NEW for fall and the prices will go back on Monday!
- Leggings – These Zella “Live In” leggings are in stock and great for working out or hanging out. For dressier leggings, these Spanx are great as are Hue.
- Clarisonic Mia Fit $153/$
219– If you don’t have a Clarisonic, it is just awesome. Makes a great gift, too. This is a newer version but the Mia is also on sale for $89. (Note: it’s back ordered but is available!)
- Kate Spade New York “Spencer Court” Crossbody $198/$
298– A great everyday crossbody for fall!
A few more things I bought this past week: this sleeveless turtleneck tunic – looks good solo or with a cream top underneath! I shared in this post this coat that I bough – also comes in navy and black!
I also bought this high-low top in black – it is still available in two other colors.
Also, restock alert! The Drybar set I bought and showed on Instagram is available again but probably won’t be for long!
More fab sales?
- Use code STOCKUP at Saint Bernard to save an additional 30% off styles for men, women, and jeans.
- 30% off sitewide at Old Navy (online only) and 60% off back to school essentials.
- 30% off Lands’ End kids and school styles.
- Hanna Andersson – 50% off second underwear, tees, and tights.
- Gap – 40% off $100 .
- J. Crew – 40% off final sale styles with code ADDTOBAG.
- Pottery Barn Kids – up to 40% off backpacks and lunchboxes + free shipping!
Don’t forget to scroll through all my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts! Happy Weekend!
Photos: Megan Weaver