This weekend I have been reflecting on this past year and am how grateful for all that has happened with DoSayGive. What started as a little fun outlet for me has turned into so much more – thanks to all of you!
If you are new to DoSayGive, welcome! The purpose of the blog is to help my generation and the next return to the lost art of refined living. Not in a snobby way, but in a way that is always gracious and lovely. It’s about putting others first in everything we do, say, and give.
Before thinking ahead to the new year, I thought it would be fun to round up some of the most read posts since DoSayGive first started back in the summer. For my new followers, these posts will help sum up what DoSayGive is all about:
1. Let Them Be Little
2. Homemade Gifts
- Farmers Market Gift Baskets
- “Color Block” Macaroon Gift Box
- My Latest Signature Gift
- Gifts Baskets with Trader Joe’s
- What to Do When: A Child’s Birthday Invitation Says “No Gifts”
- Being Gracious to those in the Hospitality Industry
- What to Do When: Someone Contacts You for Job Assistance
4. Creating a “Home”
5. Sweet and Meaningful Traditions
- Thanksgiving Traditions That Don’t Cost a Thing
- A Different Kind of Advent Calendar
- A Silly Birthday Tradition
6. Thinking of Others
7. Fabulous Gift Ideas
- The Big O Key Ring: The BEST Gift for any Busy Mom!
- Fine Gifts for Him
- The Solution for Every Bad Gift-Giver
- Gift One, Give One Baby Gift Idea
- Lettermade Embroidered Linens
8. Classic Literature for the Next Generation
- The Wonderful Thing We Can Do For the Next Generation
- A Treasured Classic as a Baby Gift
- Classic Christmas Books for Children
9. Great Gifts Under $20!
- Fun, Girly Gifts for under $20!
- The Best Friend/Family/Teacher Gift under $10!
- Great Teacher Gifts for Under $20!
Hope you enjoy reading (or re-reading!) these posts. I would love any feedback or suggestions you have for future posts!
Favorite Gift Picks From This Past Year:
I’ve got my eyes on these…