I am thrilled to share some of my favorite gift ideas from Saint Bernard today! For men, women, teens, children, even dogs! With free 3-day shipping over $99, checking all the popular gifts off your list is so easy with Saint Bernard – in store or online!
This post is sponsored by Saint Bernard. Thanks for supporting the brands I love.
In my neck of the woods Saint Bernard is a store so many of my friends rely on for their family’s wardrobe needs. Saint Bernard has been a trusted neighborhood fixture for 40 years. This family-run business, we Dallasites love, can also be a place to go to for all the brands you love because they carry all the top styles online and at their four Texas locations.
Patagonia is such a great brand for gifts, and Saint Bernard carries all the top styles. I’ve worn my cream Snap-T patagonia for three years now. I feel like cream is a little more elevated option for a fleece and makes it more versatile. For example, I’ve worn this pullover with leggings to walk in but also with white jeans on a crisp summer night for dinner. I love it and your mom or mother-in-law would, too! On that note, I recently gave this cream Patagonia vest to my mother-in-law for her birthday and she wears it all the time.
My husband can wear this zip-up Patagonia sweater jacket with jeans or dress pants so it’s a great husband gift. For teens and young adults, I consider get a Snap-T pullover. It’s really a no fail gift for that age. A friend of mine gives one to each of her nieces and nephews every Christmas. That’s her “thing” and they love it, of course!
And how darling is this Patagonia baby coat with ears? My mom couldn’t resist buying this for Louise! It’s so cozy and warm and a great option for babies who hate hats (which I think all of them do!).
So many of the gifts under my tree are from Saint Bernard. Here are some of the more popular gifts Saint Bernard carries for everyone on your list. Remember, they have free shipping over $99 and a buy online, pick up in store option:
- Peter Millar Pullover
- Trask loafers (look better over time and water resistant)
- Barbour waxed or quilted jacket
- Rodd and Gunn Sweater
- True Grit pullover
- Shinola Watch
- Tommy Bahama Vest
- Ski Clothing
- Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Zip Up
- New Yeti Mug (great-father-in-law or business or male teacher gift)
- The North Face e-tip gloves
- White + Warren Cashmere (including the travel wrap which is one of the best gifts ever, especially for hard-to-shop for mother-in-laws!)
- The North Face black coat (The coat moms love for frigid soccer games and morning carpools!)
- Canada Goose coat
- Ugg Boots
- Neely Phelan Earrings (with gift box)
- SLIP Pillow Case (great mother-in-law gift!)
- Cocktail Napkins
- YETI Mug
Teens and College:
- Jack Mason watch
- Patagonia Snap-T Pullover (boys and girls)
- True Grit Pullovers (Dallas girls love to wear these over black leggings – get a men’s small)
- Big O Key Ring
- Travel Cord Roll
- Hunter Boots
- Ugg pom pom sock gift set (cute for stocking stuffers!)
- Hunter Boots
- Hats and mittens that actually keep that warm!
- Ski Coats and Pants
- Baby Furry Friends Hoodie
Saint Bernard has free 3-day shipping or a buy online, pick up in store option if you live in Dallas, Houston, or Austin. And they are so helpful over the phone, too! I am happy to give more gift recommendations or answer any questions about gift ideas from Saint Bernard. Comment below
Photos: Audrie Dollins