Sometimes we overspend on gifts when we really don’t need to. The good news is that there is a hip company out of L.A. that makes the cutest and happiest accessories for girls of all ages, whether it’s your teenage niece or your best friend who has young children at home…
Band.do is a design house in Los Angeles that specializes in funky, colorful, and super fun gifts and accessories. I love my “But First, Coffee” mug. At $14, it’s a great price for friend and teacher gifts!
Here are some other great ban.do gifts (click for link)- most of which are less than $20!
1. Sip Sip Tumbler with Straw – $14 – Twenty ounces of coolness to sip on at work, school, or even in the carpool line!
2. Zip Zip Keychain Pouch – $20 – So cute for a college or teen girl to store their essentials (keys, credit cards, cash) in one place!
3. Supercute Heart Necklace – $10 – Seriously, how cute is this for a tween girl? And at $10 you can’t beat the price!
4. Twist Scarves – $20 – These can be worn as headbands or wrapped around buns or ponytails. And come in a ton of colors. Such a great gift idea for a teen or college girl!
5. Carryall Duo- $10 – What an amazing price for a super chic set of makeup bags. Also come in a black and white set.
6. But First, Coffee Thermal Mug – $14– Who wouldn’t love to receive this for a little birthday surprise?
7. Sticky Note Set – $12 – What cute young professional wouldn’t love these funky sticky notes to brighten up their cubicle?
8. Sparkle & Shine Bobby Pin Set – $20 – Barrettes and bobby pins are making a comeback! Any stylish girl would love these sparkly hair accessories in her topknot. And they come in a variety of colors.
9. Ban.do Canvas Tote – $20 – This tote is a signature Ban.do item so I had to include it! Great for a reusable shopping bag, but I also give to my daughter’s eight year old friends for birthday presents. It can also be used for the pool, an overnight bag, or even a library book bag!
If you like any of the items above, just click on name for direct shopping link!