There are so many thoughtful and cute things for Mother’s Day in my Mother’s Day Gift Guide so I had to highlight a few more of my favorites! (Above images clickable.)
- Woven Tassel Handbag/Beach Bag ($135 + free shipping or Nordstrom store pickup) – Several colors in this cute bag that is great for everyday or the pool. Don’t miss the pom pom bag, too!
- Big O Key Ring ($55 + free 3-day shipping) – It was on DoSayGive’s Favorite Things before it was on Oprah’s! This is seriously the BEST gift for a busy mom and comes is so many fun colors. Read my review here. You can also get the less expensive silicone version for $28.
- LAFCO candle ($60 + free shipping) – These candles last forever and you can reuse the vessel in so many different ways. Love the yellow for spring! Free 3-day shipping from Saint Bernard.
- Leather Tassel Keychain ($48 + free shipping) – These are so cute to hang on a tote or beach bag or use as keychain. Pink available, too!
- Letters to My Mom ($14.95) – Take the opportunity to write down the things you’ve always wanted to tell your mom. Seal the letters and write down the dates you want your mom to open.
- Turkish -T Towel ($36-45 + free shipping) So popular right now! She can wear this as a cover up, use as a beach towel, even a throw on her sofa!
- Charlotte Tillbury’s Magic Cream ($100 + free shipping) – Popular among celebrities, my friends who use this Magic Cream LOVE it. Such pretty packaging, too!
- Jack Rogers’ Pineapple sandals ($148 + free shipping) – Get her in on the pineapple craze with these! A come in pink!
- Mason Cash Mixing Bowl ($46.99 + free shipping) – For the baker in your life, these Mason Cash mixing bowls are so iconic and so charming. Several colors and patterns available!