It is an exciting day at DoSayGive because we are starting the search for our 2021 interns! If you are a creative self-starter looking to gain experience and skills this paid (remote!) internship may be for you! And if you know of someone else who may be interested, please do pass this post along to them. Note: We are accepting applications for students interested in an internship for the spring, summer or both!
We will be hiring two interns for both the Spring and Summer- one Social Media Intern and one Editorial Intern! The Social Media Intern will have a unique opportunity to help with planning and creating content for DoSayGive Teen and assisting with the continued growth of the DoSayGive Teen Instagram and LiketoKnowIt pages. The Editorial Intern will be assisting with curating, creating, launching and promoting the DoSayGive Gift Guides.
Who we are looking for:
- Undergraduate students studying Graphic Design, Journalism, English, Photography, Digital Marketing or related field of study.
- Familiarity or interest in WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and/or Canva. Any photography or video editing skills are a plus, but not required!
- Excellent communication and time management skills and a strong work ethic. This will be a remote position.
- Availability to work at least 15 hours per week during the Spring and/or Summer.
Above all, we are looking for interns eager to learn and contribute to the growth of a digital lifestyle brand.
We are a small team where everyone wears multiple hats so interns will be exposed to and contribute to all aspects of growing a small business in the influencer industry.
Here’s what you can expect to do as a DoSayGive Intern:
- Learning the ins and outs of running a WordPress blog. WordPress experience is a plus but we are happy to teach you how to use the platform as well.
- Using tools like Planoly, Canva and the Adobe Creative Suite to create and plan content for a digital brand.
- Researching and scouting out the best of the best gifts for the DoSayGive Gift Guide!
- Learning to use RewardStyle, the technology platform that powers much of the influencer industry! You’ll help with linking products and publishing content in the LiketoKnowIt App.
The internship will be paid and we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that is something your school offers. Interns will need to have own laptop.
Click here to apply and please send this post to anyone you know who may be interested! Applications will be accepted through January 15th.