The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a wonderful time to save on a few investment pieces that will carry young ladies through many different situations that adulting may bring. (Think college girls/20-somethings.) Today I am excited to share with you 10 wardrobe essentials currently on sale. Moms of young adults, many of these would make great gifts, too!
As I said in my last post about adulting, being lovely and gracious in everything we do, say, and give can take one far in life. While this of course starts from within, equipping oneself with a tasteful wardrobe is essential to navigating the real world in a lovely, respectful and confident way. Here are 10 closet staples (on sale!) that help young ladies do just that:
- A classic pump: A lady never wants to be without an appropriate shoe for adulting occasions such as interviews, important meetings and funerals. This pump comes in tan, black and navy and will last for years.
- A great set of luggage: A quality set of luggage is must for any girl on the go. Think work trips and girl trips. I love this set that comes in pink and black!
- A lovely blouse: A classic wardrobe essential! This white blouse would be perfect for both the workplace or dinner – or drinks after work. I love the feminine detail and bow!
- An elegant work bag: This Tory Burch tote is majorly discounted during the #nsale and comes in several classic colors. Moms, this is a great item to buy now and save for Christmas 😉
- Simple stud earrings: Trendy or statement earrings aren’t appropriate for all occasions so every lady could use a pair of simple studs that can go with anything. These faux diamonds look like the real deal and are on sale at an excellent price!
- A tasteful dress for weddings: ‘Tis the season for weddings! This one is lovely and comes in several colors!
- A professional, leather watch: Apple watches might be handy, but a classic leather watch never goes out of style. Also a great gift! I like this one included in the sale!
- A great coat: This coat is a little more sophisticated than the fleece that may have been a college wardrobe staple. It can be dressed up or down and would be appropriate for many different situations. These coats are known for lasting many many years!
- Chic Sneakers: Trade dirty white converse for these chic Cole Haan sneakers that are both practical and fashionable for everyday wear.
- Neutral Wrap: Having a neutral wrap like this in your wardrobe is great to have on hand when you go out in the evening and makes a great travel essential on cold airplanes and freezing cold offices.
We’ve rounded up all of our #nsale young adult favorites here:
White Blouse | Fleece Pullover | Sports Bra | Work Dress | Little Black Dress | Barbour Coat | Wedding Guest Dress | Leggings | Dark Skinny Jeans | Stripe Skinny Jeans | Black Jeans | Cashmere Scarf | Wrap | Fleece Zip Pullover | Bra | Hanky Panky | Work Tote | Crossbody | Luggage Set | Watch | Stud Earrings | Kendra Scott Earrings | Black Heels | Sneakers | Pumps | Black Flats | Rain Boots | Nude Loafers | Mirror | Hairdryer | Beauty Blender Set | Lip Sheer | DryBar Set | Pajamas
Let me know what you think of our picks! I would love to hear what staples or essentials you would add to the list and please do pass this along to any young ladies who might be getting her closet ready for “adulting!”