Remote Position | Part-Time
You see the value in being gracious in everything you do. You see the importance in speaking kind and meaningful words. You know that giving of your time and talents matters. You are curious and resourceful, happy to meet a challenge, and embrace opportunities to grow. You desire to do work that leaves this world a little more beautiful than when you found it.
Luckily, we do too! We’re so happy you’re here — because we’re hiring a PR & Marketing Lead, and would love for you to apply.
Keep reading to learn a little more about the position and what we’re looking for. If this sounds like it’s right up your alley, please apply here.
The ideal candidate:
- Has exquisite taste in clothing, interiors, lifestyle products, and beyond.
- Is able to see a project from start to finish, concept to completion, and is involved in all of the details every step of the way.
- Is great at managing their time well, proactive, and unafraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Has great communication skills and is a team player.
- Is flexible, confident in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone wears multiple hats.
- Embodies DoSayGive’s mission to inspire women to be gracious in everything they do, gracious in everything they say, and generous in all the ways they are able to give.
- Amplify DoSayGive content and brand awareness across relevant outlets, both print and digital.
- Pitch and secure strategic, non-paid collaborations to increase brand awareness and organic reach.
- Coordinate brand giveaways to grow our audience.
- Coordinate and secure interviews for the DoSayGive guest series.
- Assist in sourcing products and contributing to the development and execution of new content ideas.
- 10+ years of experience in PR and/or marketing in the lifestyle industry.
- Strong media relationships and contacts in the lifestyle industry.
Competitive compensation based on experience. This is a part-time, remote position.