Many of these ideas are gifts in themselves, but all of them can technically fit in a stocking so made their way onto to this fun list! Everything listed below will ship in time for Christmas and most everything ships free!
Besides the traditional orange (do you do that?!) Santa likes to fill our girls’ stockings with essentials they might need for the winter – chapstick, mittens, and maybe even a new toothbrush. There is usually a card game or a small toy that’s not junk;). And, of course, there is always a Lifesavers storybook!
Here are some more fun ideas below. Be sure to read the descriptions!
1. Happy Socks ( Men love these funky socks and so do their sons! I’ve seen a lot of tween/teen boys wear these to church with their nice slacks. Kind of cute;). (They wear the men’s socks obviously. Cute girls socks on major sale with free shipping here and here.
2. Board books – For babies and toddlers there are so many wonderful “classic” board books that fit so nicely into a stocking! See this post for all my “classic” favorites. The book above is in my Memorable Christmas Books post and is beautiful for any age!
3. Restaurant check pad – ($10.99 for 10 pads) Okay this is so random, but when my sister and I were little my grandmother would buy these check pads so we could play “restaurant” and “stewardess.” Pretending is so much fun when you have these “real” props. Share the extra with some friends!
4. Water bottles – Halfway through the school year some children need a new water bottle. This Darth Vader bottle is fun! More options linked below.
5. The Honest Company Organic chapsticks ($8.95 + free shipping) – Moms love this safe brand and what a great price on these, especially when you split up among your children’s stockings.
6. Classic Card Games – Every child needs to play Old Maid and Go Fish! Break this set of three games up among multiple stockings, too.
8. NFL Helmet Toppers ($13.50 for 32 + free 2-day shipping with PRIME) – My10 year old nephews has these lined up around his room. You can also break these up among stockings.
9. Plush Key Chain ($6 + free shipping) Elementary aged children love to hang keychains from their backpacks and donuts and cupcakes like this are so popular.
10. Phillips Sonicare for Kids (on sale for $35 with online coupon+ free shipping) – Whether it’s a traditional toothbrush or electric, a toothbrush is always a nice complement to all the candy children receive!
11. Jacks Game Set – My daughters played jacks at my mom’s house over Thanksgiving and LOVED it. Of course my mom won because she played so much as a child. This game is sooo good for hand-eye coordination. I like this set because it comes in a tin to keep everything together. Lots of other great games linked below.
Lots of other GREAT ideas below! Read the descriptions!
There is still time to shop online and receive in time for Christmas with standard shipping (free in most cases!) so be sure to browse this post for all the deadlines and sales as stores are vying for your last minute business!